Well so as I have missed out on such a lot, cos the stupid junior year has begun!!!! ughhhh!!! I have loads of homework and no time to write in!!! Sooooo sorry people! Here are some pictures regarding my days!!

A dinner at our place on 8th august! The Pakistani way!

We call this 'nihari' , it's dangerously oily and meaty! COW MEAT!! My dad loves it and my grand dad too, almost everyone in Pakistani does! We eat it with a bread type thing called roti!
I am nihari hater!!!

The broast my mom prepared, stuffed with rice!!! MMMMMmmmm!

My cousin gave me this as a gift for my result!!! What's in it???????

A box of Belgian chocolates!!! I am loving it!!!
So, I hope you like my little effort I call a post these days!
Bye!
soo sad for you gal! Even I'm busy lately, actually, I have Otitis Media & I am off sick...
ReplyDeleteThat all looks good! :) Especially the chocolates! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat girl doesn't love chocolate!
ReplyDelete...stopping by from SITS...
Steph @ Stick It in the Fridge
pleasestickitinthefridge.blogspot.com
And btw, Happy Belated Pakistani Independance Day! Please tell us all about it! what do you do?
ReplyDelete