
Okay so here goes:
Five things I am addicted to:
1. My mom: I can not live without my mom AT ALL! I just need to have her with me all the, anytime I feel like talking or anything that whooshes into my mind suddenly, I need to have my mom to tell her! Without her, life would be difficult!
2. The internet: Okay so here is what I believe: Air, Water, Food, Internet! Without the internet I just feel as if I am missing something, all the time my thoughts are like: "Maybe somebody posted on my wall" "I wonder if she'll be online" "Maybe somebody commented on my post!!" My brother says that the internet is my drug!
3.T.V: After internet, I'll certainly have to say that I am totally addicted to TV!! I love flipping through the channel, watching movies and latest song videos and interviews!! And sometimes even news!!! (yeah, it is boring but what can I do to resist the charm in current affairs???)
4. Talking: So I have to say that I talk a lot! If you already don't have an idea just scroll through my blog! See the lengthy posts? I just don't like missing anything! I value details and you know when ladies go into details, it's difficult to pull them out!
5. Shopping and Fashion: In a way I believe that both of them are related! If you are into fashion then you are into shopping as well (DUH)! I absolutely love to shop till I drop, if I miss something fabulous on the store I feel bad for it for ages after! I love shopping for shoes, clothes, books and everything else that relates to my interests!I am into style and I believe that your personal style is who you are! I love to shop for books as I am an avid reader, though I am not addicted to them! (You see, I talk a lot!)
Here are the five people I would like to pass the award to:
-Nadia from Bakefresh, dexterous with baking stuff
-Sugar spice and all hair nice, love that blog!
-Shelly who has a fabulous blog! I envy her comments and visitors!
-Sarah Rehman, a fabulous writer, wonderful blog!
-Joanne from I see the bridge, such a talented poet!



Okay so you totally rock! COngrats on getting the award and an even bigger thanks for passing it on to me! Check my blog over the next day or two and I will post this and let everyone know where the blog love came from!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award! I know the feeling... looking at everyone else's! *sigh*
ReplyDeleteThe internet is TOTALLY an addiction! Even better... internet WHILE watching TV :)
your award is deserved, you have a wonderful blog. congrats and thanks for the mention as well ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot, Shelly!
ReplyDeleteHey! I posted about the award with a link back to you! Come check it out...and thanks again:)
ReplyDeleteyea!! congrats on your first award!
ReplyDeletei feel the same about the internet. people who don't have it or use it very often i think "what do you do?"