So let me just update you on my day before I get all award-y! Today we had this get together at our family, for my paternal cousin who recently got married! So I had a lot of fun, viewed some old family photo albums and laughed a lot! The past is always FUNNY!
Okay so here goes: (again!)
The rules are very simple:
1. Write a few lines on how happy you are.
2. Write down who all tagged you for this award and who they are.
3. Write down how many people you want to give this award and who they are.
2. Write down who all tagged you for this award and who they are.
3. Write down how many people you want to give this award and who they are.
Here is the award!
Now let's begin with how happy I am!
If I have to put this into words as to how happy I am, I will say that my happiness is just like the sky! It is vast, sometimes it gets covered with dark clouds but most of the times it is covered in sunshine!
I would like to thank the totally fabulus chiq Sue, for tagging me in this award!!! I am sooo thankful to her for finding my blog to be cool enough!
I would like to pass this award to:
Thanks again, Sue!




...SuE...*eer* (gritted teeth) well well congrats on your well deserved Award!
ReplyDeleteawww thanks so much!!! :)
ReplyDelete