25 August 2009
Okay so I have been talking about a lot of stuff; food, culture, junior year but hello what's the big whoop?? What about the 'guy' talk!?! Being a teenager is a lot about that isn't it???
So when it comes to guys, I am really choosy!! I just don't like any guy!! I have specifications!! But let me just make it clear that here in Pakistan, girls are not allowed to go out. Our ethical codes don't allow us to do that, we can be friends and everything but we don't go out with guys, as in dating and stuff!!
But that doesn't mean that this Pakistani girl can't like anyone, does it? So let's just jump back to the main thing again! Whenever my cousin and I have a girl talk about guys, whe gets sooo agied 'cos I am sooo chotatosy and don't seem to like anyone!!!!
Well, this goes out to her! Here are the qualities that a guy should possess, if he wants to make my likey list!
1. He should look super hot and manly in shalwar kamiz, the national dress of Pakistan.

(This is a fancy shalwar kamiz, worn in weddings! It is known as Sherwani. Sorry couldn't find a better picture)
2. He should have really superb English accent, and must have good writing skill! Explanation: In Pakistan, English is a second language so here not everybody is good at English. But I expect 'the guy' to be really good at it. I know I am good (no showing-off intended) and he should be too.
3. He should be above average in studies, and must be ambitous.
4. He should not be over expressive, over romantic or melodramatic! I hate guys who just keep expressing their feelings, and say lines from movies 'cos they think it's hot! They should be expressive but in a very cute indirect way!! (now you get why my cousin gets agitated!)
5. He should totally respect girls!! Respect is a major thing, no compromise on that!
6. He should have a really fantastic sense of style! He should look good in everything that he wears! A fantastic taste in clothes is really important!
7. He should not smoke, drink or do drugs at all!
8. He should be into books, music and art! (Okay so art is not important, I just wrote it 'cos it goes with the flow...books, music and art!!!)
9. He should be really good in sports and if that sport is tennis, basketball or football, then I'll be all gaga!!
10. He should be as much of a patriot as I am and should have a good vision about politics and current affairs!
11. He should have a really nice and clean sense of humour; with no knack for obscene humour.
12. He should be no where near Edward!! Edward Cullen suffocates me!! How can someone have absolutely nothing in there life except for their love!! Makes me sick! 'The guy' should have a life of his own; his own interests, likes and dislikes! I WANT SOME ONE REAL (I am really practical)
13. I don't want him to be super handsome or super cute, like someone in movies! But he should be likably cute! Cuteness does count! :P
For now these are the things which make me attracted towards guys! With time they might change or more might be added to the list!
Please do share your specifications, if you are choosy or not!
P.S: My junior year is on the right track now, I have sooo much homework to do and here I am wasting my time blogging! But then again, I believe if something makes you happy, it can never be a time waster!







Wow.... good for you girl! You know what you want and you won't settle for less!
ReplyDeleteOh and thanks for the yummy visuals!!
And yes your English is very good!
LBM xxxx
Just found your blog through SITS, and I think you are adorable showing the way of life in Pakistan!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. LOVE.
That makes me laugh what you say about Edward. I definatly agree! I don't understand why everyone is in love with him. Anyways, that good that you know what you want.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great list!! And don't back down from any of them. It is good to have standards. lol
ReplyDeleteGosh, if there was blogging back when I was in school (wow, am I actually that old to say "back when I was in school"- geeish) I would never study!!
Cute pics!! ;o)
Great list! :) I especially think #5 and #7 are very good!
ReplyDeleteHey girlie! Got something for ya on my blog! Come and see!!
ReplyDeletewww.labellemereuk.blogspot.com
LBM xxxxx
Dear Kaibee:
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing? I am visiting your blog after a long, long time but I am glad to be here.
Thank you for the blog award but I am not sure if how do I place it on my blog :( Your guidance will be appreciated.
As for the comments on the post, I would love to have an Edward in my life :) he acted so humane while being a vampire.
Keep blogging!
Take care.