22 August 2009
But today sitting here in front of my mom's PC (my laptop was attacked by virues last night, nothing is left in it! *another story*) enjoying a beautiful Saturday morning, looking back at my last two days, I'll have to say that junior year has finally started to work for me!!
Let's start with Thursday! I was actually sick and tired of my junior year 'cos nothing seemed to be working; so before getting ready for my college, I prayed to God in my morning namaz (muslim prayer), for a good day, in fact 'pleaded for a good day' is a better way to put it!!! I was sick of bad days, sick of feeling low all the time!!
God listened to me and gave me that!!! And I am soo thankful to Him for giving me something I call a good day, a sign that junior year is not that bad after all! Every morning I reach school early and as I have no one to talk to I read a book till the bell rings!! I love Karachi mornings and the weather here is perfect these days! Very light rain and and no sun!! Really pleasant! Here in Karachi, this happens rarely!!
So I got off my van and headed for a bench in the caffeteria, my usual routine! Ready to face the monotony of the day as it unfurls!! But hey, what do we have here??? A guy, say Mr. S, who goes in my van and is also in my class came my way and was all like: "Do you know how complex numbers work?" (Now if you read my previous post you'll know that guys and girls in my grade don't mingle much! So this was the first guy I was talking too in three weeks!)
And I was all like: "Ahan!" We had a Math test that day!
So then he was like: "Could you explain them to me??"
And I was like sure!
So we sat down and I explained him the whole thing! And I did a good job! I am not that bad in maths you know!! Secondly I was kinda happy that I have finally broken the ice with someone 'cos as I mentioned previously, I didn't like a lot of people in my class and I thought I would never fit in!! And yeah I am sooo awfully thankful to all the people who left advices on my last post!! It really helped!! :)
So when the bell rang we made our way to our class, discussing studies!! 'Cos I don't like going all random when I talk to someone for the first time! I stick with one thing, I am sure both of us can talk about freely! Apparently he was of the same idea!
Then came the second ice breaker! I sat besides this guy, who is a real cell phone addict and I had heard some really stupid things about him, let's call him Mr.M! So I didn't like him! A wrong presumption! Then we eventually started talking and it turned out he wasn't that bad!! :)
Then came Friday! I didn't know what to expect!!! I got off my van and made my way to a bench in caffeteria (as usual) when Mr.S came to me and asked me about some class project!! I think that was just an excuse! :P Then we talked about music and he made fun of me when I stated that I am a major Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brother fan!! I mean I don't understand why people don't like the Jonas Brothers! They absolutely rock! And Shelly on 'that girl blogs' agrees with me!
Mr. S was actualluy all like "Who like the Jonas Brothers??? Nobody does!!"
And I was all like: "So not!! A lot of people like em!!!"
*MAJOR FAN!!!*
Then I sat next to Mr. M in the class again and the whole day rolled out very nicely if I ignore the awful tummy ache which at one point almost made me cry!
After my high school was over, I visited my maternal side of the family and spent half of my time there dozing off!!! When I came back home at night I had big plans for the internet but walla: My laptop bailed on me!! And I had to sleep!
And finally I return to my lovely Saturday morning, sitting near a huge window in my mom's room! I have loads of homework waiting for me and I have to study for my Physics test too!! But before I do that I'll just visit some blogs and see what's going on in the blogger world!!! I have loads of comments to return!! And I hate when I don't get time return comments!!
Have a nice weakend y'all!
Khuda Hafiz (it means may God protect you)
P.S: I have Mr. M's and Mr.S's requests waiting on FB! My mom says I should give it a little time I agree!! Feel free to comment, and share any of your juniour year experience!! :)





I'd laugh at you too for being a 'Miley Cyrus Fan' LOL!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad things are working out for you now! I spent my days praying for you!
Thankyou for following me! and btw, are you on facebook? get back to me as soon as possible :)
Okay, I know you're on facebook, but still!
ReplyDeleteHi! Glad you're settling in! You can do it, you know!
ReplyDeleteHow do I add you, dear! Could you add me? you can see my FB button on my sidebar check it out :)
ReplyDelete