Monday, August 17, 2009

Feeling glum!!! :(

17 August 2009

Okay, so it is my third week in junior year, and it is not even a teensie weensie bit close to what I expected it to be!!!! I did write in a little about my junior year but here is an explicit describtion of how much junior year actually sucks at this moment!!!!

Let's start with some really general things:

- I go to a co-education college, but the strangest part is that girls in my class don't talk to guys and guys don't talk to girls!!! I mean hello???? What's the point of choosing a co-college when you are sooooo damn shy of talking to guys (goes for girls)!!!! Downright loosers! And I soooo totally am stuck with all such girls that I just couldn't make myself do it either!!! SHIT!! I mean it's good that the girls take notice of the ethical codes we have here, but what's the point in being shy!! UGHHHH!!! MAKES ME SOOOO MAD!

-I don't like a lot of people in my college, I mean this guy today was wearing his pant down so low that his boxers were visible, and it looked soooo gross!!! eeeeewww And my friend and I couldn't help making pukey faces!!! And there is this other guy who seems as if he is drunk on a permanent basis! He even drinks water as if he is taking a swig from a bottle of beer! He laughs, funny and drunk!!! Pathetic!! And let's not forget this another guy who has a really high pitched voice and he is a a text messaging addict! And I don't like such people at all, I mean hello why is is important to inform a thousand others through text even when you breath!!!! With him this seems like a case! The bigger picture I don't like a lot of people in my class!

-A lot of time I get this feeling that people in my class don't get me at all!!! I just don't even have a damn idea of what they think of me or how they really are!!! It takes me such a looooong time to judge how people really are! And I don't like being judgmental or anything but what can I do, I just don't know what to think about them!!! I am sooo stressed!!! :( I really miss my school friend Sarwat, who was sooo good in judging people without being judgmental, and she was always right!! And now I am stuck here without her!!!!

-I don't like any...lemme say it again... ANY.... teacher who teaches me!! I almost passed out in the maths class today, I was sooo dang sleepy and then my friend and I started laughing on really stupid things!!! I mean I was sooo sleepy that I was going bananas, and the same was with my friend!!! So actually I don't like my maths teacher! Secondly, I find it really hard to understand what my english teacher babbles about in the whole period, 'cos I just don't have the super powers to understand a word he says! Thirdly, I hate the jokes that my Physics teacher cracks!! I mean, they are really sarcastic and usually they end up in a sarcastic almost fights between these two students ( they are the only ones who can answer the teacher like that, I mean, I don't think they are familiar with the word respect!) The bigger picture: I don't like my teachers!

-Every morning, I have to fight with the strong urge of staying at home and not going to high school, which seems to have a really huge place to store a lot of things I can not make myself like!!! I hope thing get better! Though there are a few shiny corners; a really nice person, Sakina in my van but I just sit in the van for 15 minutes! There are two really funny guys in my class, but then again, nobody talks!! UGHHH! Even the shiny corners seem blotted!!! *cries*.....*heavy heart*

Anyways let me leave you with some treats I have had in previous days!! Thanks for reading through and sharing my pain and agony!!

Well here they are:


This is called a 'Ras Malai' It is a sweet dish with these soft white things (I don't know what we call them) socked in sweet milk with nut!! LOOOOVE IT!


OMG! I feel like having it right now!


On the left we have 'Samoosas', filled with minced meat, the triangular things! On the right we have 'Jalaybian', fried rings made of flour socked in sugar water!!! SWEET AND STICKY!!!



8 comments:

  1. You seem to be a real foodie! like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We eat samosas over here, but filled with vegetables. I used to eat the meat samosas in Ireland years ago, there were some Pakistani shops there. I sure miss them. My in laws are vegetarian and I have adjusted myself to that but I eat a bit of meat when I get a chance. In your namaaz time ask the Almighty to fill your heart with truth and enlightenment. Prayers for wisdom and knowledge are always answered. And tell Him what's happening in your life. He knows, but he'd like you, His very own child, to tell Him personally. He'll help you.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That food looks yummy even though I have no clue what it is. And I agree, boys with low pants need to get a clue.

    Visiting from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking me out! You too have a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the first two points just might have something to do with each other...

    Those treats look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok I am really happy you explained what the food was, because our deli has those and I've always wondered. will have to buy and try...

    as for college -- just get your degree, stay focused. the guys will look back and see how silly they looked, and the other girls are just like you -- waiting for someone ELSE to start a guy conversation.

    Of course, I don't know where you live or how appropriate that would be. But being yourself is universal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog. you should not have posted those pics cause i am very hungry and i have nothing to eat at the moment and cant go out at this hour.
    ah here comes a hunger pang

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, yum. I'm hungry now... Hang in there with school, everyone will seem silly a few years from now!

    Stopping by from SITS!

    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete