Tuesday, August 4, 2009

OOOH!

2 August 2009

Okay..So I have been so busy with everything that I have not been able to update you guys on what have been going around in my life...Well the day is gone and here I am writing about 2nd August when it is 4 August! Well with sooo much going on in my life I can hardly get sometime out for my blogs!!! They used to be my babies..Oh well, the whole day was spent in one thing as far as I can recall! EXPECTING! I was expecting sooo much from my college (what I mean is junior year we call it college in Pakistan!) the cool bunch of people I am going to get, the fabulous activities we are going to have! I slept really anticipated! Prayed to God for the the best day ever!! I wondered what will happen!!
(Trust me I was up for a surprise...read the next day...And sorry for killing the suspence!! Writing about three days in a row!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment