Anyway, so I was praying last night and an inspiration struck me. It was about how lost I was and how God directed me to the right path. So today after my afternoon prayer I sat down to write my feelings. it was really difficult to get through the first two stanzas so I Googled 'writer's blog' as instructed by Gaalikae in her comment. Turns out writer's block is merely a phrase behind which writers hide to disguise their lack of focus or imagination or confidence. Believing in that, all I had to do is gather up some courage and write down whatever broken sentences came to my mind. Eventually, sentences started coming out more formatted and by the time I was through the 4th stanza, my poem was coming out in a real smooth flow. by the time I finished the piece I had to reformat it once or twice and reading it all over finally I was done. I was proud of what i had come up with. :) Really proud.
Well, it'll be really nice if you guys drop by my other blog and check the poem out. I would really like to hear what you have to say! :)
Tata! :)



I hate having writer's block. Sometimes there is just a lack of inspiration to write! Glad you got over it with the help of God. Such a faith builder!
ReplyDeleteI stopped here for a bit now I'll get over there asap! :-)
ReplyDeleteJust lovely...bravo!
ReplyDelete