Monday, July 26, 2010

Ouch..!

I am going through so much pain right now! My arms, legs, shoulder and back; every part is paining. I am sitting in the most rigid position ever and just my fingers are moving across the keyboard.

Wanna know why??

'Cos yesterday I played like crazy with cousins. We played all the games that required running and loads of energy. I had fun, but the thing is my body isn't used to such movement. I am a couch potato and running and playing 'tag' doesn't work for me. So look at me now, I wince at even the tiniest movement. :( But, at least I had fun. So I can bear the pain! :)

Anyway I have been really busy with my family lately and I hardly get time to do anything by myself. So today, while everyone was sleeping I sneaked out of the room and got hold of the computer. And here I am right now, writing a post while the other snooze away! :D

But you know what sucks these days, with all the things happening around me and so much to write about; I wonder why am I going through such a major writer's block. It's really irksome, you know. I get down to write something but nothing comes out. I feel like tearing the screen apart. I started writing a book and got through the first chapter easily. Then two days back I got some time and tried starting with the second chapter, but..BLANK.I had stuff on my mind but it wasn't able to find the right path to the screen. Uhhh... Writing is not working for me these days! :( Seriously!

I am kinda really missing my friends, 'cos it has been a long time since we last met and had a hell lot of fun. You know, it's fun being around family and all but when things start getting monotonous, I just don't have fun anymore. That's the worst part about vacations, monotony can't be kept at bay. School is better that way, at least not everyday is the same.

I am gonna end here, 'cos I seriously need to get a painkiller.

I'll leave you with a Korean song that has been a part of my Korean fever these days. Korean people are so cute! Ahhh! :)


Tata! :)

P.S: I would like my readers to leave links when they comment 'cos I always want to return everyone's comments! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kaibee, don't worry. You could try mind-mapping - you can look it up on the net, try googling Tony Buzan. You could also try using prompts. I've written and incredible amount of inspired posts using prompts..like the writing workshops at Mama Kats Losin' It. If you pop over to my blog Write Away, (greatttt.wordpress.com) you will see how much inspiration you can get even from recycling your comments. Go over when you get a little time. I know you are terribly busy with studies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pleased to hear you've been having such fun Kaibee...but sorry that you have all these aches and pains.
    As for the writer's block...it happens to all of us from time to time. I often can't think of a thing...then all of a sudden a few days later I think of loads of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh don't worry... it happens to everyone! Why don't you try a fairy tale for your younger family members? Or a funny story?
    :-)
    Sometimes through writing for fun, the block unblocks! :-D Huge hug!!!!
    The comments you write are so awesome... I re-read them often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been working out every day, so I know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete