Thursday, July 15, 2010

'Boys over flowers' and the party! :D

Three words: Boys over flowers. Enough said.

Okay, so let me explain lately my cousin introduced me to the world of Korean Drama series and I am simply loving them! I watched 10 1-hour episodes in just like two days. It is so awesome. The story-line is extremely well developed. It is clean unlike the American teenage dramas I follow and most importantly it has a cast of the most cutest Asian guys I have ever had the opportunity of setting my eyes on. I mean seriously, they are so cute and the characters they play are so distinct and different and of course, like the story-line itself, well-developed! And by the way, when I say cute, I mean heart-melting, goosebumps-giving cute!

Other than that I just attended the annual dinner at my school this Wednesday which went well. A lot of my friends didn't come due to prior engagements. But anyway, I had fun, 'cos it seemed like junior year days; when I used to talk about random stuff and all of my friends made fun of each other and we laughed! :) Ahhh!

Anyway, I am gonna keep this short 'cos my cousin is waiting for me to finish so we could resume with 'Boys over flowers'! I leave you with a video of the show! :D





And Kim Bum (in the picture above) is the cutest of all cast! :)

Till, the next time;
Tata! :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm past the age... by far! :-) and even if... no chance to have this broadcasted in Italy! How are you splendid girl???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching back to back episodes of my favourite programmes. It's particularly good at the moment as it's too hot to go outside.

    Lots of Love sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm...I think I might choose the flowers first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love finding a good show to watch, and finding time to watch it consistently. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete