Monday, June 28, 2010

Fun! :)

I have never been so frequent in updating my blog as I am these days. I get so bored using the internet and eventually end up writing a post. And as you all might know: I always have a lot to say! :D

Last two days were so much fun. Yesterday we I hung out with my cousins and today we celebrated my other cousin's first anniversary! :D

Yesterday, two of my cousins and I went to a mall. And you know how malls are always so much fun. And as usual I found myself drooling over stuff but this time I was strong enough not to buy even a single pin! Oh yeah, not even a single pin. I mean I can't let this mania wash over me, shopping malls are just places, I don't want them to turn into signs that signify the importance of a shopaholic therapy for me. Come on, my self-control isn't that lose. Therefore, I am extremely proud in announcing that I didn't buy anything.

Then we went to a crazy amusement park and rode all the crazy rides. The roller coaster and this ride called magic carpet. And hysteria conquered my emotions. I screamed like crazy when the rides started. It was so much fun. The rides were crazy. The 'magic carpet' was so bananas that I was literally jerking on my seat, at instants I was inches above my seat. My cousins and I were rolling with laughter when we got out. Too good!

And then finally we sealed the trip with a dinner at a very nice local restaurant. I ordered Italian food, but as usual I found my cousin's order tastier. Although mine was really good as well. But a bit heavy. Half of it was enough to fill me up! :)

Today is my best friend's birthday. She called me over to her house but I wasn't able to go 'cos I had to attend the celebration of my cousin's first wedding anniversary. I had fun but I wish I could have gone to her place too. I hate when I have to make such decisions, but then again going to the anniversary was obligatory. With family and all. I am still searching for a present for my friend. Any suggestions anyone?

It's really late at night and I am still up like an owl. My mom is curious as to what keeps me up so late. She doesn't get blogging can be addictive! :P She is annoyed too. She hates the fact that my day starts at 1:00 PM when half of the people are already through the half of their day. Well, anyway, it's vacations, so she cuts some slack. I love her! :D

Happy Birthday, my bestie! :)
And Happy Anniversary cous!

Tata! :)



9 comments:

  1. Now just remind me Kaibee...who was it who was saying a little while ago that they were bored? And who was it who said it would pass? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! You're blog just cheers me up! :-) I'm happy to read you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ayak! I stand corrected. Your absolute wisdom has proved me wrong again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids and their cousins are about to arrive at our beach locale...always a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have two teenagers who both love staying up late and sleeping in. I try to remember what it was like to be their age and to remember that this time only lasts a short while. Instead of getting annoyed, I try to use the time when they sleep to enjoy the peace around the house!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Kaibee, I have to tell you trips to the mall can be equally disastrous! Especially on a sunday evening, where music concerts going on everywhere, you bump into to friends and it takes hours to get out of a conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dropping into the mall early in the week, not near the weekend. I prefer to avoid crowds.

    ReplyDelete