T
his is so this is a rare moment. It's just been one day since my last post and I am posting again. Well, all thanks to Ayak, from Turkish delight for actually caring about my boredom and tagging me. Oh, where would I be without my readers and my blog! Ahhhhh!
Anyway before further ado I'll tell you the rules and then we can get started. Yaayyy! I have to answer 10 questions that Fly has asked me. Then I have to think up 10 questions and pass them on to 5 other bloggers.
So here are the questions I got from Ayak with answers from..me! :) -Oooh! I am excited-
- Is there anything in life you'd done differently?
Umm.. I don't really think that I wish I would have done something differently. I mean everything in my life seems so nice, MashAllah. Every single thing that so perfect in it's place. I even savor my bad experiences. They taught me lessons. I just want it to be that way. No regrets or wishes. Just that, I wish I had cut my hair a little shorter last time when I got a haircut. Next time I so am going to get it short! A simpler answer: No.
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
Okay before I answer this one I would like to inform you that right now it's almost 3 in the morning in Pakistan. Yesterday, I posted near two in the morning. So that answers that. I am a nocturnal creature. I like being up all night. I waste my daylight hours away. To mention the least, I get up at 12 in the noon, in vacations. Reason: I go to sleep at dawn! :P Although I love mornings, the sunrise and everything but I am a night person for sure.
Both. I mean I love those cute poodle dogs, they look so chic! And I like cats too, furry cute little kittens to be exact. I love them. I would love to have cats and dogs as pets, just that my mom has zero tolerance for pets. So I just look at pictures and classified ads for pets and satisfy my desires in that way. I mean, seriously, I search up homeless pets in the Sunday newspaper classified page, without any reason.
- Do you keep in touch with old friends or do they get lost or forgotten along the way?
Why do you think I am addicted to social networking so much? Well, that's the reason! I am the kind of person who particularly hates the idea of forgetting anything. Like anything, may it be people or events or places. So bottom line, I don't forget old friends at all. Once in a while I catch up with my old friends through a social network. I don't like forgetting people at all. Anybody who has been a part of my fabulous life once, should be remembered.
- If you had a choice where in world would you like to live?
Okay, so if I had a choice, as wonderful as this. I would chose either Calgary in Canada or Riyadh in Saudia Arabia. I have cousins living there and things seems pretty in these places. So I would certainly choose one of them.
- Popular or classic music?
I like any kind of music as long as it makes sense. The most important thing in music for me is lyrics and the tone. If that gets through, then I really don't care what kind of music it is.
- What characteristic in people do you most dislike?
Umm.. The characteristic(s) I dislike the most would certainly be back stabbing and lying. I can still stand back stabbing, but lying, I have no tolerance for that. I try to avoid lying too. Even when there is a dire need to lie, I tell the truth.
- Do you enjoy spending hours shopping or do you try to get over with it as fast as possible?
This is a very good question. Well, I can answer that in one word: shopaholic. Oh yeah, that's what I am. I am a shopaholic. I have to have things so bad, it turns into a life death matter for me. And, if I don't get it, I fuss over it for ages. I think about it before going to bed. It's extremism. So yes, I love wasting my time in malls more than anything.
- Who is the person who has most influence in your life?
A lot of people have influenced my life, making me what I am today. Some people were just mere visitors to the ground of my life just for a little while and yet they managed to influence me. So I just can't name one person who has influenced my life. There are loads to be named. And in a way, I am gratified that they visited. :)
Okay, after finishing...I realize my answers sound so lame! :/
Anyway, now I just have to come up with 10 questions..let's see...Here we go:
- Do you have a tattoo? If you don't would you like to get tattooed one day?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is that one thing you would really like to do before you die?
- If you get a chance to meet one of your blog readers, who would you like to meet and why?
- If you get a chance to live the life of one of the characters you have read in a book. Which character would you choose and why?
- Name that one book or movie or piece of art or music, that you think should be burned.
- What is the sweetest, most heart-stopping thing anyone has ever said to you. You can also mention who said it! :D
- What is that one thing that never fails to make you cry or smile?
- Describe yourself in one word.
- Dark chocolate, Milk Chocolate or white chocolate?
- -Optional- If you were a season, which one would you like to be?
Here are the bloggers I would like to tag:
Well, last word
Tata :)
Brilliant answers Kaibee. Well thankyou for tagging me back...I think!
ReplyDeleteI'll answer your questions on my blog, but I won't set anymore questions because I've run out of ideas...and people will be getting fed up with me tagging them and they might stop reading my blog!
I love learning about people! Sometimes things just aren't divulged through writing and a direct question has to be asked. I think I could have guessed you are a night person. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for tagging me!
Wow Kaibee... how awesome of you to tag me. I am so honored! xxx
ReplyDeleteDefinitely dark chocolate. Love your answers!
ReplyDeleteDo you have a tattoo? If you don't would you like to get tattooed one day? I will... and it will be a black cat in a circle and the moon!
ReplyDeleteWhat is your guilty pleasure? mmmm... I love painting my nails ;-)
What is that one thing you would really like to do before you die? Have a family!
If you get a chance to meet one of your blog readers, who would you like to meet and why? All of them! At a party!
If you get a chance to live the life of one of the characters you have read in a book. Which character would you choose and why? It would surely be The Witch in His Dark Materials... because she's a good witch!
Name that one book or movie or piece of art or music, that you think should be burned. I don't think anything that is ART should be burned.
What is the sweetest, most heart-stopping thing anyone has ever said to you. You can also mention who said it! :D You should copyright yourself. You know how to make people smile... (a very good friend, he lives in Rome)
What is that one thing that never fails to make you cry or smile? A good news on the papers.
Describe yourself in one word. Instable
Dark chocolate, Milk Chocolate or white chocolate? Dark chocolate or milk mixed with white!
-Optional- If you were a season, which one would you like to be? Spring.
:-)
Hey, daisy, you had to post it on your blog! :) Love your answers though! :) :)
ReplyDeleteYou made me do this. You made me!
ReplyDeleteAward for you over at mine, sweetie!
ReplyDeletehttp://gaelikaasdiary.blogspot.com/2010/06/present-for-your-blog-not-for-you.html