Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just another boring post

Ok, so I don't know if people do it too or not, but it's weird that I choose a topic for my post after I am done writing. 'Cos the truth is when I begin writing, I don't know where would it take me. I just begin and connect thought to thought to thought.

Anyway, I am not as bored these days as I mentioned in my previous post. My cousin is visiting after almost 7 years from Canada and we are having awful fun together. Like awful fun. We visit places and we talk and play cards. I mean, it has been seven years. When I was on my way to the airport I didn't even know what would I say to her or what would we talk about. I mean when she visited last time I was just in fifth grade and things were way different. Now I am more mature and understanding (probably) so it's more fun. I didn't know what she liked or disliked or would she like me or not but things turned out fine. Better than fine, I would say!

She is really quiet but my brothers and I make it easy for her, we talk all the time, crack jokes and stuff and now she is opening up too. My brothers, they are so awesome. I am happy she is here :)

Other than that, yesterday I had a get together with few of my friends. And it was far better than the last one I posted about. I wanted my cousin to meet up with them so we planned this and it went great. I had fun.

I would also like to write about this friend of mine, a great friend of mine, who has this fairy tale thing going on for her and I am sooo happy for her, I can't describe it in words. I mean, I hope things just go exactly the way she wants them too. I am just soo happy, when she called me up, I was literally screaming on the phone. I am a sucker for happy endings. Especially the ones which have a handsome prince involved ;) If you know what I mean.

And I know how all of this sounds all so disconnected but this is all I have to write about. Without high school, my blog has been drained of juicy stuff. From now on, I'll just choose a random topic and write about that. I really hate boring my readers. Really!

Anyway, that's all
Tata

4 comments:

  1. Well I did nominate you for a tag over at my blog Kaibee...to stop you being bored.
    Have a look:
    http://ayak-turkishdelight.blogspot.com/2010/06/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool Kaibee. Having fun is fabulous! (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you don't bore anyone... at least you don't bore me otherwise I wouldn't leave comments...
    anyway... I always write my stories or poems and then think about the title... except when I see something that inspires me... then I write the title and build the story/poetry around it! ;-)
    Where from Canada?
    You are a very good friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I write a whole post, and right before I hit publish I have a great idea on how to write it better, and have to go back through and write the whole thing all over again. It is annoying, but I do love writing, so no worries there.
    Cousins are the best. One of my cousins is my best friend and has been since the fourth grade. We have both grown and changed so much, but we still keep in touch and have a great time when we get together... even when we live on opposite sides of the country! Glad your cousin is so great and your friend thing went off well.
    You aren't boring. I find it fascinating to learn about you and your way of life and your beliefs. Really. Everything is so different between us, but things are so much the same. Again I say, fascinating. :)

    ReplyDelete