Wondering what made my day all fun-ey today? Well to begin with I hung out with some of the nicer people in my grade today in the lunch time and they made me laugh till I had tears in my eyes!! I went totally crazy, laughing and jumping and throwing stuff at each other! Gosh it was sooo much fun and to top it all the 'Gothic inside' guy was pretending to be a gay and it was AWFULLY funny! I seriously laughed till I cried, though it was a bit unethical :/. But sometimes, it is nice to have a laugh for the sake of it. My day was LOL!
Anyway, my laptop got fixed and now I can blog with ease. I am thinking of designing an award just for lovely commenters!! ;) Hope you all have a nice week! :)



I'm glad you had fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfectly magical day for you! You deserve it after such a trashy week last week. Glad things are looking up for you and you are hanging out with better people.
ReplyDeleteI wish my students enjoyed school half as much...
ReplyDelete