Sunday, November 8, 2009

Away from school, less complications!

So I am enjoying my weekend, doing absolutely nothing. Although I have to study A LOT! My midterms are approaching but I am doing absolutely nothing. I just facebook, all day long! I blog and I chat with my friends. I have tried opening books but I shut them every time I open them up. Then I return back to my laptop. That is all that I do these days!

By the way, I feel important to mention over here that I have been a little naughty over the weekend and I have been stalking people on facebook, and when I say people, I mean 'this girl' and 'a guy'. Now I think that 'this girl' has a major crush on 'a guy' and she LOOVES his attention! Absolutely! She puts on statuses for him and she puts on bumper stickers for him. 'This girl' is a friend of mine and I have noticed some change in her attitude. She would NEVER agree that she is crushing on him, but I have talked about this to a lot of people. And everyone drew out the same conclusion: 'this girl' likes 'a guy'. Now 'this girl' and 'a guy' are always chatting on statuses through comments and everything. It seems really stupid, how hard 'this girl' has fallen for 'a guy'!! I just know she has fallen for him.

Now I really don't know if 'a guy' has fallen for this girl or not. 'Cos as far as I know 'a guy' likes someone else and only takes 'this girl' as a friend. I don't know how accurate my presumption is but 'this girl' certainly likes 'a guy'! No doubts about that!! Na-un!

So anyway, I have been stalking both of them since yesterday, visiting their wall and reading through their conversations and analyzing them. I relate 'this girls' bumper stickers and other such stuff to 'a guy' and everything seems soo obvious! I feel like screaming DUH at the top of my lungs.

Yesterday, I showed all the conservations and stuff that they had on facebook to my cousin. I was acting out all the lines that were written as 'this girl' and 'a guy'. We laughed our head off! GOSH, that was funny! :P

Life is more fun, when the cursed name of 'high school' doesn't interfere the sweet lyrics of my life. I have awful fun at home, doing nothing. Anyway, life puts forth challenges and you have to skid through those. I try my level best to skid through my challenges, with God's help. I hope God gives everyone the courage to move on with life.

Anyway, I'll be reaching a 50th post pretty soon and I am thinking of doing something special! I'll let it be a surprise! :) Happy Sunday people! :)

P.S: Please join the Hair, Nails, Blogs community! It is on my sidebar! :)

8 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun just to blog to vent about concerns and then just about nothing. Interesting post, though I'm also curious. Thanks for leaving a comment on my "hair & nail" blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. am wondering if you have a crush on that "guy?" Is that why we are stalking, LOL?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaibee, I think you've lost interest in your studies because of some disappointment. Please forget that and get back. Your successful completion of your education will give you lots of options in life....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly: I can't have a crush on that guy! That is impossible! He is younger than me! I just poke my nose in to stuff a lot!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had such a great weekend! It sounds wonderful! Now get back to studying for your midterms, or you will regret it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaibee I agree with Gaelikaa. I think you're just distracted at the moment. Try to get back to your studies..in the long term you won't regret it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shhh...I have a secret...I'm sometimes a little bit of a facebook stalker too. Don't tell though. It's so addicting especially when everyone puts all their business out there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been online a lot! so have I ! Fb is soo addictive! I was just thinking lately this girl who scored so well all over Pakistan, how is she already on level 21 on farm ville? She started only lately lol! I know :P I've been the same :(): We gotta buck up now! lol


    As for "this girl" & "that guy" lol! God knows whats up with them!

    ReplyDelete