Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The debate is tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Okay, so I should be practicing right now. I have a debate competition tomorrow and I am so hoping that I win. I have practiced and people say that I am doing good but all that matters is that impression I put the judges under. I hope I do good! :) -fingers crossed-

So high school, has been pretty complicated and pain-in-the-butt kind these days. There is this guy in my class, who has a a humongous crush on one of my good friends, and he thinks that I am the one stopping her from getting into a relationship with him! And he LOATHES me for that!! That guy is one of those assholes I have written about in my previous posts as well! I mean, what gives him the idea that I would ever butt into someone else's life and stop them from getting into a relationship. I mind my own business and my friend doesn't even like him back. And now that guy is totally after me. He looks at me as he is out to get me, to chew me alive!! My friend hates him as well, but he is under such a stupid random expression that she likes her... GOSH!

So anyway, I had a really nice girl-to-girl talk with a van-mate of mine today. She is such a nice person and awfully cute. A lot of guys in college would like to go out with her, 'cos a lot of guys like her! She is really pretty and cute, it felt nice talking to her!

The 'Gothic inside' guy, seems like a real ladys' man. Girls in my van, they like hanging around with him a lot. He seems pretty popular amongst them! I kinda like him too you know, he is a really nice guy. 'Gothic inside'; no wonder!! :P

I also interviewed for the post of support co-editor for the school magazine. I hope I make it! My interview went pretty well. I have loads to catch up on in my studies. I missed the Mathematics class and the Physics class to practice for debate today. I still have to study for my mid-terms! Gosh, I think I should stop writing now, I soo need to practice! I hope I win! :)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your debate and getting in as co-editor for the school magazine! That is awesome! I am glad that you are finally able to get things sorted out with those guys at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And good luck from me too Kaibee...I'm sure you'll do very well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you all the best Kaibee and remember - just ignore the idiots - it is the hardest thing to do but in the long run the best way to sort them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Chica!
    YOU ARE SO LIKE ME!! like i havent ever met anyone having a personality resembling wid mine soo much... i'd seriously like to talk to ya gurl! (though yew make me feel like am no more unique *sigh*)
    catch me on facebook..
    Cheerios!
    heres my profile link:
    http://www.facebook.com/UjuuPujuu?ref=profile

    Chao! =D
    uja.

    ReplyDelete