Friday, November 6, 2009

Crying day!

So I broke, unintentionally into tears today at the lunch time in front of my friends and probably a lot of other people around. I just couldn't help it, two bad days in a row were just too much for me to handle!

Yesterday, I lost the debate. Today, I lost the post for the support co-editor of the school magazine. And there is this teacher's pet girl who got that. Just because she has been to America while I am just a local. My teacher wouldn't want me!!

So when I heard about this, I was soo flabbergasted that I started crying, hot burning tears started rolling down my cheeks. I couldn't stop crying. My friends went all wary, they started consolidating and stuff. It is nice to have a good bunch of people around you, who try to make you feel better even when it is next to impossible!

So, then in a crybaby voice, I told the 'Gothic inside' guy everything that had happened, and he cheered me up in a really nice way. nice guy he is! :)

The real reason, I was really disappointed was that in my old school a friend of mine and I, were selected as the editors. I did all the work while my friend chilled out. And when the magazine came out, her name was there as the editor all-the-same! She was given equal credit!

Anyway, her friend showed the magazine to a teacher and the teacher got her selected for the post of second post. The first one was taken by the teacher's pet girl. This boiled me up to the brim... I was all like, a girl can get the post in regard of the work she never did and I couldn't get it for my own freakin' hard work!

So this made me cry and I cried my heart out when I came back home and my mom was worried sick. She hates when I cry..I hate that too!! But I couldn't help it.

A girl of my class read my blog and now I'm kinda cautious!! I did make her promise that she won't read it again, I hope she sticks to that, or I'll have to shut my baby bloggy down. Enough for today.

Toodles! :)

4 comments:

  1. I think that is one of the hardest lessons in life to learn. That life just isn't ever going to be fair. My husband has the same frustrations. He works so hard and it is hard for him to see people get all the breaks. But I promise you this, if you focus on the good things that happen, the bad things will seem a lot less significant. I am sorry about the editor position, but it could be a blessing in disguise, you never know. I hope things get better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, the proverbial Teacher's Pet. I try to stay away from playing favorites. Don't give up, though. Teacher's Pets turn into bitter old women...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Kaibee! Never, ever, again let anyone take credit for YOUR hard work!

    I can understand why you are upset. But just have your tears. And get on with it!

    ReplyDelete