Thursday, October 29, 2009

They say they aren't serious!!! LOL

Okay so I mentioned this guy, Mr.T in my previous post. The one who keeps flirting with a girl, say Ms.F, in my grade even though he has a girlfriend (probably his mom and dad don't even have a clue about that!)

So today in the Urdu (my mother tongue) class, we were reading a romantic short story. Ms.F and Mr.T were sitting partners and the whole flirting and girl-blushing thing was going on, when the teacher asked Mr.T to read it. Now when he was reading it the teacher asked him to read in a really soft romantic way; the way it was meant to be read. And do you know what he replied?

He went like, "I am sitting at the wrong place then!" (as in, he was sitting besides Ms.F)

GOSH! 'Wrong place'! What an obvious flirt!! What an obvious flirt!!!!! But even then I guess Ms.F went red, as if this was the cutest remark ever!!! I mean okay, if the whole scene would have been different, I kinda think it was cute. But keeping the whole already-has-a-girlfriend scene in mind and how all of this is hidden from their parents AND how unethical it is; it was just plain WRONG!!

Once the school was over, I had a little chat with Mr.F and asked her about the whole thing.

I was all like, "You seem pretty red all the time these days!!"

She went, in the girliest guilty-of-liking-Mr.T's-flirtatious-comments kinda voice, "No, it is not what you think. We are not at all serious, in fact Mr.T is really serious with his girlfriend. He just jokes around with me"

'Not serious', my butt!!! I mean if they are not serious and if this is all a charade why does Mr.T look at her as he desperately wants her. If Mr.T is really soo serious with his girlfriend, why is that asshole flirting with some other girl????

I feel bad for Mr.T's girl friend. She goes to some other high school and probably doesn't even know what a asshole her boyfriend is. And if she does I feel that she herself is the biggest loser ever, still sticking to him! Girls are such mindless freaks!!!

Anyway, as the whole story does not concern me in any possible manner. I don't say a word about it in high school, I just let it be. I have not taken responsibility to correct everyone's deeds now; have I?? I just wanted to get it all out, everything that I think about this darn matter, so I wrote it down here. Do let me know what you think.

I just gave my blog a makeover. Tell me if you like it or not. Also please add me on Facebook!! :) 

Toodles!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey, take it easy, Kaibee! It's today's big story, tomorrow it's history. I've added you on fb, thanks for your lovely comment today. Love the makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As your third award says "Your blos is so SWANK!" Awards always speak the truth, you know. People sometimes have to make poor decisions to learn, unfortunately. I feel bad for Ms. F. but as you said, you can't really interfere. It is morally wrong and sad, but all you can really do is be a good example.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new look! What inspired you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was searching for a new blog background, and I came across this! Loved it! I am kinda a fan of pink, so I put it on!! :)

    ReplyDelete