I can mark this moment as one of the biggest moment of REGRET in my life! I feel like wailing and weeping and crying out loud. But what is done is done, and it won't ever come back. I missed one of the biggest events in my life and it won't ever come back.
I'll sit here write down my sorrows, cry in front of my mommy and daddy and then one day I'll look back at it and say 'Darn, I wish I was there!'
Maybe everything happens for a reason and maybe God had a reason behind it, things I might never know. I'll just humanly keep blaming myself and crying!! :(



don't feel down :(
ReplyDeleteAh, Kaibee, I am so sorry you missed it! It is always so hard to miss things we are looking forward to. Especially if they are important. But other important events will come in your life, and I promise you the regret will lessen if not disappear completely. Just hang in there.
ReplyDeleteIt is disappointing to have to miss something so special. Please do not get so down on yourself. You are obviously a very bright girl to have won such an honor. Never tell yourself that you are anything but a bright, special young woman.
ReplyDeleteI hope that is the biggest regret you ever have. Sorry you missed it.
ReplyDeleteNope, just thought it had been canceled!!
ReplyDelete