So I haven't posted about my crazy twisty weird junior year since I don't know when. I don't get enough time to write on, although there is sooo much going on!
To begin with, the 'Gothic inside' guy found out about my blog and that is the reason I had to shut my blog for a while. Then I had to make him promise not to access it and then make the blog accessible again. Now he has been asking me since then to let him read the blog. And all I can muster as an answer is 'no'. When he asks why, I say it's not just meant for people who belong to the place I babble all the time about. What else can I say "Oh no, I can't let you read it 'cos it is filled with crap regarding you and a lot of other people from junior year. Stuff that people are not supposed to know even exists in my mind." Yeah right! This online diary is SOOO not meant for people about whom it is written! It is filled with crap.
By the way, I think I should find another name for the 'Gothic inside' guy. He really ain't that Gothic although he is a little freaky. Okay not just a little, maybe a wee bit more than that. He does a really weird thing with his eyebrows, moving them frantically up and down; makes him look like a freak! And then he can contort his tongue in a really eerie way, that makes him look like a freak as well. Other than that he isn't that bad a guy, in fact he is a good friend now. So we'll just call him...ummm...okay why don't you people select a name. You have been reading about him for a long time. For now I'll just stick with 'Gothic inside' guy!
Okay, so there are some guys in my grade, who can get killed anytime this week! You wanna know why?? Simply because I HATE them so darn much, that I won't mind killing them. I mean what is their problem?? I don't talk to them, don't mingle up with them, never did anything bad to them..WHY THE HECK ARE THEY AFTER ME??? Freakin' assholes (sorry for that, but I am really pissed off!) One of them keeps pointing and laughing at me and mimes whatever I say!! And the other one, he is just bothered about every freakin' thing that I do! I hate even looking at their faces. They even seem like perverts to me! ASSHOLES!!
But I rather not fight anyone! So I just hide my menacing emotions for those abominable hideous dorks and move on as if I don't notice anything.
High School is soooo complicated!!!
Anyway, I created a Facebook badge, please add me. Talking of Facebook I think I have just had too much! I am turning into an addict. I keep playing Farmville all the time or socializing with people or taking stupid applications. I just can't stop, just can't freakin' stop. (Okay, is the word freakin' starting to sound a little weird to you!!)
I interviewed for the English literary society today, I hope I get in. My interview went really good. The 'Gothic inside' guy auditioned with me as well. His interview went pretty good as well. Let's see what happens!
After this I'll visit some of my favorite blogs. I am thinking of giving my blog a makeover, please tell me what do you think of the idea, should I give it a make over or should I let it be. I have to study loads but I sooo don't feel like it. Please add me on Facebook! :)
Toodles!



About the guys who are pestering you. They are high school boys. They were made to be annoying. Just ignore them and they will get bored and bother someone else. It sounds like life is busy. I hope you make it into the English literary society. That sounds like so much fun. I wish I had done things like that in school.
ReplyDeleteMay be this site can help you find a name for your not-so-gothic friend http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/goth.html
ReplyDeleteI am glad your blog is back. When I found it shut I was heartbroken.