So I got in the English literary society!! YAY ME!! :) I am really happy. The 'Gothic inside' guy didn't make it though. I think it was a little awkward, you know, me getting in; he is really good at English too, maybe better than me and he should have gotten in. Oh well, I hope he gets something else, equally good or maybe better.
Finally I have something to look forward to in college other than the antics of those freakin' assholes in my class. Okay, so maybe this is the point where my readers might notice a difference. My blog readers might be surprised at how much I have been abusing lately. But trust me, I have a valid reason for that. I am sick and tired of people in my grade, they seem soooo irritating and stupid. Writing it all here on my blog makes me feel better whenever I look at them making fun of me or quietly passing a comment about me. It keeps me calm through those situation, helps me not getting into a fight with them. My heart dances a little funky dance whenever I they do something bad to me, 'cos those freaks don't know that a bunch of people in far off countries know them as assholes. The thought never lets me down!! In fact it makes me stronger and more confident through the day, I don't give a damn about what they do or say, I have an online journal and people who care!! (Even though my readers are really small in number!!)
But, what if I am mistaken about them. What if I just think that they are commenting on me when they don't even care??? Well if it is so, though I know it's not, than I will apologize to them on my blog. For now I am sure it ain't so!
So anyway, there is this guy in my class, Mr.T, who has a girlfriend. I really don't know if he is serious with her or not but he is a big flirt and a pervert and a...okay, that is a different story. So he is a big flirt and he flirts with this really nice girl in my grade. It is so annoying, I mean he eyes her in such a weird way, and no wonder the girl really likes his attention and likes it when he sits partners with her. BUT IT IS STILL SO FREAKIN' SICK! I just keep telling myself that I can't take control of everything now; can I?
I also really really hate it when guys and girls go all physical with each other for no good reason. I mean why would you want to touch some guy's hand or let that guy touch you or ruffle that guy's hair and stuff like that, if you are 'just friends' with that guy. Gosh, it seems so gross!!! :/ If this is how the friend business works, I sooo don't want to stick around for the relationship business. I have guy friends too, but we never go physical, I always keep my distance. That is how people from a respectable Pakistani society should act. Only if we valued our culture and the boundaries it has set for us. Only if... but who cares anymore???
I guessI have babbled enough for today. Please add me on Facebook. :)
Toodles :)



I'm sorry life has seemed rough for you lately. People will always find a way to annoy, so I'm glad you're searching out ways to move your own life forward and get past silly behavior. :-)
ReplyDeleteFound you via SITS... hope you have a good day!
You are a sensible girl.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making the English literary society! That is so exciting! I am not a fan of PDA either (public display of affection) but some people just don't care about it all that much, especially while in grade school. Good luck with dealing with those guys who are not the nicest.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on being accepted into the English Literary Society! That is such a great accomplishment =) High school can be so frustrating sometimes but you can count on having an awesome college experience soon. take care
ReplyDelete