Saturday, September 12, 2009

Nothing much!

So the weekend is here again! Life has been pretty ordinary! We are finally into the last week of Ramazan and will soon be celebrating Eid!

Now Eid is a festivle we celebrate once are 30 day fasting is over! Eid is a festivle as gift of God for all those Muslims who fast and spent their Ramazan month is praying to God. So anyways as Eid is a major muslim festivle, we prepare for it in full swing! We buy new clothes, decorate our homes and meet each other! Fabuluos feasts are enjoyed and everything is totally fun! But the best part of Eid is that the adults give the younger ones money, it is a religious practice. The money given is known as Eidi and the kids looove it! :) There is no specific age for Eidi, it is given to people younger than you! My grandpa gives my mom and dad eidi, my dad gives it to me and it goes on! And 'cos of all these reason I LOOOOVE EID!

So tonight I'll be going for Eid shopping with my cousin, uncle and aunt! It is our annual eid shopping trip! Every year all of us go for Eid shopping and have hell of fun! This year my camera will be tagging along too and I'll put all the pictures on my blog! :) So this is how our trip goes, first we go to a really good local resteraunt well-known for its rolls! Then we go to the mall and shop around! Over all it's really fun!

I am sooo looking forward to my shopping trip!

My high school is going pretty fine, nothing new! I am sooo behind my homework that now I give up! What is the use of doing it anyways?? I made friends with another guiy in my class who is a total nerdy! So let's just call him Mr. Nerdy Pants! He is a really nice simple guy, helps around a lot and stands those really stupid jokes that Ayesha and crack every now and then!

The rest is fine, I hope you people have a fabulous weekend! :)

8 comments:

  1. hope u have fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't wait to see the photos of your Eid shopping trip.

    And do your homework lady!! You won't regret it in the future... trust me.

    Have a great weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from SITS to wish you a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I really hope you have a wonderful Eid. I remember making Eid card with lovely silver crescent moons for my students when I worked as a nursery school teacher a few years back! I'll try to cook some sewain on the Eid festival to commemmorate the day. In India we also get the Eid holidays and Lucknow where we live has lots of masjids and we do get the 'feel' of the festival to some extent..

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep up with the homework trust me its worth it! Thank you for the lovely lovely comment on my blog! Ilove reading your posts so i'm following!
    happy eid shopping!!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have so much fun Eid shopping! It sounds like you are having a lot of fun with your family and the festivities. Do your homework. If you stop now you will regret it. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, i wanna see pics soon, and thanks for the award, though i am little late in picking up, but here it goes to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete