Sunday, September 6, 2009

Another blog award! Maybe I am as good as they say I am!

6 September 2009
So my blogger friend Mel, just gave me another blogger award! WOW! When I first started blogging I never knew I was ever gonna get 4 awards within three months...Its simply amazimg and for that I would like to thank all those who stop by my blog and take time to read my overly-thought musings!!


Now this award is called the splash award and is given to blogs which are succesful in alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring the readers! I never thought that all these wonderful adjectives would ever be used for my blog all at once but my friend Mel has made that possible! I am sooo glad that I found her!


So the rules for this award are pretty simple, all we have to do is:


-Put the logo on your blog/post.

-Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.

-Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.

-Remember to link to the person from whom you received your Splash Award.


So I would like to splash:




















Apart from this I had one of the best Saturdays ever yesterday!! It could not have been better! Ayesha and Farwa were over at my place for a combined study session, but studying was not the only thing we did, if that isn't already obvious considering that there was three of us, we are 16 and we go to a high school full of drama! Soo we talked like heel! Discussed each and everything that was bothering us! From the stuoid Mr.T in our class to the girls in my class and (Duh) the very popular 'gothic inside' guy! Farwa believes that he isn't gothic or anything he just wants to 'be different from the norm'! And to prove that he goes an extra mile! Other than that he is like all the other stupid mindless guys in our class! He runs after popularity and really likes girls going all around him like bees over honey! HUH, why didn't I think of that? But Farwa does agree with this with Ayesha and me: 'The guy is messed up in the head'!


We also discussed why the heck Mr.T behaved like that with me (read older post). Conclusion: 'Mr.T doesn't like the fact that we; Ayesha, Farwa and me talk to lot of guys in the class except for him! Which means he is kinda desperate to talk to us! But sorry to say Mr.T none of us likes you!


We also checked out pictures of some of the guys in our class and laughed on them like hell! Now I know this is a bad thing to do, but we can have a little fun can't we? I am glad that people from my grade don't know about my blog or I would be dead right now!


I have to go..help out mom with the food for the guests! Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Thanks Kaibee!!! I'm honoured and touched!!

    LBM xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! :) You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award! It is so very thoughtful of you! Sorry I haven't be back in awhile, looks like I have some catching up to do! ;-)

    ReplyDelete