Okay so it has been ages since I last updated my blog. The truth is that I have sooo much to do, homework, making eid cards, shopping, high school! I don't even get enough time to write on my blog.
Anyways, Eid is just two days away, WOW! I am soo excited. I wanted to put up the pictures of my shopping trip but couldn't 'cos my camera aint working properly!! :( I'll get it fixed and soon put the pictures on!
About high school, things have been kinda wierd, can't write anything about it due to privacy reasons! :S Though I would looove to share, but my hands are tied. My exams are starting from Monday and I haven't even touched my books yet! I hate studing in Eid holidays, why should I? Eid only comes once a year, exams come every month. Anyways, as my mom wouldn't let me off like that, I don't have a choice.
Today is the final Friday of the holy month of fasting, Ramadan. We call it 'Jumma-tul-Wida'. My mom has made a really pretty pink and silver dress for me. I loove it, I wish I could put the picture on, but darn it, my camera bailed on me!
Anyways, I would love to listen to your holiday experiences; Christmas, Holi, Eid, Thanks giving! Happy weekend!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hope you have a great Eid Kaibee. And hopefully you can manage to get someone else to take a picture of your dress so we can see it.
ReplyDeleteLBM xxx
I truly honestly really really hope that u have a good time!! u deserve it!!
ReplyDeletelots of love <3 <3 <3
keep smiling :)
have a nice time on Eid!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for your camera to work. I am dying to see the dress, it sounds beautiful. Good luck with your exams, and have a wonderful Eid!
ReplyDeleteGod bleess
ReplyDelete