Okay so today I skipped my high school to visit my old school today. My old school is a really nice place, and now I miss it soooo darn much. Back when I was studying there I was super popular among the teachers and the students. I was a straight A student, really active in literary activities and playing pranks, a total tomboyand all the girls used to love my plucky style. I was valued there and I really felt like someone.
So today was the Eid milan Party at my old school and everyone came in their casual dresses. All of my old friends, who were in my grade skipped their high schools too, to visit school.
It was totally off-the-hook meeting all those people, people I used to goof around with. Teachers whose classes I used to skip. My English teacher appreciated me a lot and I appreciated her a lot too. It felt sooo nice meeting her again and meeting my computer teacher, who really appreciated me for my computer skills but hated my pranks!
We shared our eerie experiences from high school life and laughed at stuff which usually worries me. I met my best old school buddy and we laughed like hell today. Together my time at school was something i really needed. A big break from my high school life!!
Once the school was over, we planned to go to Pizza Hut. But the problem is how do we reach there? So what we did was we got on an already over crowded school van and stuffed ourselves in! I had to stand all the way but it was totally fun. when we reached there we did all sorta crazy stuff, laughed like hell and everything went great!!
By the end of the day I was just happy that i had got the much needed break from my high school life!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



What wonderful memories you are making! You are going to memorize that day for ever! I am so glad you have been having such fun during Eid!
ReplyDelete