Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Robert Pattinson's most humiliating moment!!! (that's what I predicted after watching this!!)

27 July 2009, Late night! (I sooo wanted to make this post!!!)

Okay, so I've gotta confess... I have lost track of how many times I have watched this video, I mean it's sooooo darn funny! Rob seems so desperate for it: the kiss! He comes up and pretty confident he's like "I need to remove my gum" in a super manly voice! He's all preparing and stuff, his eyes closed and then he feels Kristen in front of him and he might be thinking; "Alright so I am gonna get this one!" And as soon as he opens his mouth, his hears, "THANK YOU SOOO MUCH" Bam! He realizes he's sucking on air, he smiles in a defeated or maybe embarrassed manner I have nooo idea and huh! There you go one perfect "Most humiliating moment ever"! And what can I say this Pakistani girl can go a little over-board and step a bit out of her ethical limits to enjoy moments such as this, these are must-sees! Hope you enjoy the video, its not that clear though! But it was clear enough to help me work out the details of this video so I am fine with it!






1 comment: