Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The filmy way!


28 July 2009

Okay of all the things I hate in this world one of them certainly has to be being overly-dramatic! I mean I can't stand drama-queens (or kings) at all! People who replace pretty and simple words like 'I like you' by stupidity such as 'we are soo meant to be' or people who rather prefer saying 'I can't live without' than uttering the beautiful words ' I miss you'!

I mean what is up with such people? Why can't they just be a bit real! Why don't they climb down from the rocket Edward Cullen is on and try to ride the airplane I travel in!!
Life doesn't have to be the piece of shit, influence from movies and books has turned it into!! For life they have a special word in the dictionary: REALITY!

I mean how many times in real life does it actually happen that a HOTTIE like Troy Bolten falls for a nerdie like Gabriella Montez? Or a senator falls for a Latini maid? Or a (so-called) Perfect bloodsucker falls for a girl soo damn unattractive who didn't even have a relationship before that? (anti-twlight fan!) or a guy absolutely changes himself after meeting the catholic Jamie?

It's not like I am denying the power of love or anything, I am just saying that things actually don't work that way! Hot guys like hot girls not unattractive ones!! Rich guys like girls with money they don't even give shit about their noble heart or their aims or whatever!!!

Puh-lease!

All I ask is why don't they make films where the unattractive girls are not usually looked at, where hot guys don't fall for girls if they are all so noble and ambitious but not hot!!! Where guys don't change themselves at all, 'cos they are already under the impression that they are heroes!?!

Life is not as simple as they portray it, people can't turn immortal and live together forever! Life offers roses but with them come thorns as well!!! Not every time does the person realize that we are wrong a lot of times they just continue moving the same way! Not every time is a kid able to sneak in and make the relation between a maid and senator work!

But then again, what would happen to those melodramatic freaks who actually take lines from these movies to use in situations from their real life??? Who actually wait for an Edward Cullen to come along! Where would they go???


2 comments:

  1. Lets see some pics from your life in Pakistan Kaibee. And don't worry the comments will come rolling in soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have put in some pictures!!! I'll upload more once i get a chance! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete