25 July 2oo9,
Last night I used crazy Facebook applications till 4 in the morning. I was not able to sleep properly and I am still yawning like hell! I was chatting with my friends discussing the crazy twist my life just took yesterday... What was that crazy twist; you people so don't wanna know!
So there I was sitting on my my bed with my fingers crazily moving around the keyboard and my mind processing a lot things at once, when one a small corner of my mind took the liberty to break it to me that I am obsessed with being obsessed!
That small corner of my mind suddenly started to conquer the busier and pre-occupied areas of my mind until my hands rested over the keyboard and my mind was in complete peace to pursue the idea, without other thoughts tagging along! Is it true, am I really obsessed with being obsessed? Well, to support my the point that I am not, I virtually pushed the play button in the 'flashback' area of my mind and reviewed the last two days! How did I spend those days...Well the days were spent in front of the laptop! Here are some highlights of what I actually did on the computer:
-I was Facebook-ing the whole day
-I watched the video, in which Kristen Stewart decides not to kiss Rob on stage in the MTV movie awards, like a billion times.
-I watched 'A walk to remember' and thought about it till I slept.
-My cousins, who were over, got sick of me doing the same things over and over again!
CONCLUSION: I am obsessed with being obsessed! I take everything to the extremes, I think a lot! My mind is like a maze which is so damn confusing that sometimes even I get lost in it!!!
Huh!!! Thank you Mr. Small Corner for putting one more thing in my already too heavy brain! I think now I need supports on my shoulder to keep my head in its place 'cos pretty soon it'll fall down because of the weight!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



facebook is so easy to get sucked into, it's easy to get lost in the computer too.
ReplyDeletehappy sharefest day:)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei'm a bit obsessive tool..that's exactly why i don't get on facebook!! i would be on it all day!
ReplyDeletei m sooo with u one this one!!!
ReplyDelete