It started when a school friend, Marium, who is two year junior to me appeared online! And then we started talking about really stupid stuff!!! Stuff I usually don't talk about..but my heart went like, "Come on Khulud, you don't have to be serious all the time" So I dropped the serious act and joined in the fun!! We talked through the night, until 6 in the morning. What we actually did: made stupid pairs of people who don’t even know each other and laughed like hell! Mariam made my day! (Do tell me if you want to read the chat, I’ll post it, it’s saved!!!)
The next morning near nine my mom dragged me back from my mere nothingness filled with mismatched images I call my dreams, to say my goodbyes to a cousin and her daughter who were leaving for
Finally when I came back to my real world, I was informed that we are going to the beach with the maternal side of my family! What was about to come my way? I had no idea!
The beach
So after spending almost two hours in the car we finally reached the beach, which wasn’t exactly what I had imagined… Okay I’ll come around again, it was nothing like what I had expected! I was expecting a calm quiet beach with no one around and a totally awesome beach house with a great view!
What I got was an overly populated beach, with loads and loads of people. No hut, but a room which did have a good view. But I didn’t want this view, with the beach packed with people! I didn’t even step in the water… I didn’t want to act all stuck up or anything but I just couldn’t make myself in the pool of those people.
The populated beach!
So all I did was kept roaming around on the cliff above, took some pictures and had a whole lot of time to think and sort things out! What did I sort out in the end…that I can’t help being mean and stuck up and I discriminate people! Why did I figure that out: ‘cos I considered myself in another such people where the beach would be crowded but with good classy people not such people and then I would have been soaked in the sea water!
And I absolutely hated myself for that! I hated myself for liking people because of their class!! I think I suck!!! L
Time after coming from the picnic:
Okay so once I was back I prayed my maghrib (the evening muslim prayer) and went online in Facebook. That’s when one of my friends played an awfully stupid joke on me putting me in the most awkward situation ever! Oooooh my god I was sooo freaked out!!! I didn’t know what to do or say!!!! UHHH!!! I am soo glad that was a joke!!!! But then again, I hate my friend for putting that thing into my mind… ‘cos my mind is like a maze, things go in and never come out!
By the end of the day I was happy about one thing though: My maternal uncle is getting me an iPhone!!! YIPPEEE!



congrats on the iPhone and don't be too hard on yourself. yes, you judged them, but you came around.
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting my blog, too!
Thanks Shelly! And trust me I should be hard on myself!
ReplyDelete