And then I landed in Calgary
And I really liked it here! A LOT. I found it welcoming and really quiet and peaceful. The only thing that sucks about here is that I don't have MY people around me. My friends, my cousins, my family! The people I love the most. But the city, it's beautiful. Very lovable! :)
Okay so last post was too short and it didn't specify anything. Am I still the all Pakistani girl you guys used to read so much about? Well, yes I am. Why not? Just that now I am the Pakistani girl in Calgary. that's what my blog is going to be about here. My experiences as a Pakistani girl in Calgary. I am thankful to all my readers for liking my blog so much and sticking to it and helping me! I really love you guys.
So from now on, you'll be reading about my adventures in Calgary. I hope they'll be as interesting as the ones I had back in Pakistan. Of course it wouldn't be exactly like Pakistan, Pakistan is my love! :) But they won't be that boring, I promise. My Pakistani ways are alien here! But it's okay. The people here are nice! :)
Well, I start school from next week and I move into my new house this Saturday. Fingers crossed for my new life here! :)
Tata! :)



I am SO glad you like it. And so excited for the adventures you are going to have. I am sure the culture is so different from what you are used to, but I am confident that there will be lots of fun with the cultures merging. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it Kaibee... your blog is looking amazing! x
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time to visit your blog and I actually like it. I have a knack in searching for blogs related to Tummy Tankz.
ReplyDeleteI'm relieved to hear that you like it there. This is going to be such an adventure for you Kaibee and I'm looking forward to reading all about it xx
ReplyDeleteI KNEW IT!!!!!!! There you go! Can't wait to read your adventures! I love your blog! Keep on! LOVELY!
ReplyDelete