Oh Kaibee! I didn't realise you were moving so far! It will be fine. Of course it will be a completely new way of life, and very strange to begin with. But look on it as one of life's great adventures. You are a lovely sociable girl and you will soon make lots of new friends. Take care.
Mmmmm it's always bad to move far from home, but take it like an adventure, like something that will give you so many ideas to write about! Where in Canada? I have a cousin in Vancouver. I have always dreamt to move but apart from one year in England I have never done it... I hope yours will be a splendid adventure and I hope you will write about it so that I can read! Big hug splendid girl!
I love moving, but leaving friends and a life you are so familiar with is difficult. Canada is so beautiful, and I know in time you will love it too. I went on a vacation to Vancouver once and it was to die for beautiful. So much so that I still dream of living there. I hope the transition is smooth for you. Good luck, and I can't wait to hear about your adventures in traveling half way around the world!
Oh Kaibee! I didn't realise you were moving so far! It will be fine. Of course it will be a completely new way of life, and very strange to begin with. But look on it as one of life's great adventures. You are a lovely sociable girl and you will soon make lots of new friends. Take care.
ReplyDeleteLots of Love xx
Mmmmm it's always bad to move far from home, but take it like an adventure, like something that will give you so many ideas to write about! Where in Canada? I have a cousin in Vancouver. I have always dreamt to move but apart from one year in England I have never done it... I hope yours will be a splendid adventure and I hope you will write about it so that I can read!
ReplyDeleteBig hug splendid girl!
I love moving, but leaving friends and a life you are so familiar with is difficult. Canada is so beautiful, and I know in time you will love it too. I went on a vacation to Vancouver once and it was to die for beautiful. So much so that I still dream of living there. I hope the transition is smooth for you. Good luck, and I can't wait to hear about your adventures in traveling half way around the world!
ReplyDeletePakistan is a wonderful place. But Canada aint bad i know that you'll soon be able to like it!
ReplyDelete