Thursday, May 26, 2011

Running

Updating my blog is like this instict. Like there comes a time when something from my inside calls out that I should update my blog and I should write. And therefore, I write. I don't even know where to begin, like always. Life has been so fast I am, it's difficult catching up with. SO everyday I run. I run like a bad ass animal trying to catch up with shit. Everyday. But i don't mind, it's better than lying still. Way better!

So where am I right now? I am in school, got hold of a computer so I am chilling. Accidentally logged into the wrong blogger account and then thought of updating my blog! :) Anyway, I have my graduation ceremony this Friday, attended the Grad dance last week. So yeah just a few weeks left in school and then I have my final exams and then I am all good! Forever! No more high school. I am happy, it's been a long journey. A long long one, through 2 countries, through three schools and loads of freindsd and teachers and memories! I am glad I am done!

Talking of school, just so everybody knows, I am still waiting my acceptance from the university. And praying that I get it. I am scared, I ahve back up plans but a no would be hard to swallow. I am hoping for the best. :)

Other than that everything is the same, nothing new or interesting. I got a new job, yaya! :) So I got a salary raise and the people I work with are super nice! :) So that is taken care of now too. The winters in Calgary are finally over so it's all summery here now! :) :) It's not as warm as Karachi but it's nice. :) It's beautiful.

I was just thinking how long have been writing this blog and how much I actually enjoy it! :) I am not able to write it much anymore but anyway, it's a pleasure to write here.

I don't believe it's already almost a year since I came here. Everything goes by so fast. It all so quick! It's crazy! My dad has promised me that I can visit home next summers. So that keeps me going. I miss home, of course I miss home but now it's not as intense as it used to be.

I wish I had something else to say, something interesting or fun but I don't. I hope all of you out there are doing awesome. :) And may everything work out for you. Have wonderful summers! :) :)






P.S Somebody posted this anonymous comment on my last post. I would really like to know who that is. If that person visits again. :)

5 comments:

  1. oh hey ! yeah so well i was in AKHSS too and yeah we have talked few times (well not really but yeah kinda)..em sehar from M1..amsal's friend.I just found ur blog randomly and then i recall she told me about ur calgary stuff and that farewell party n all!

    P.S ur writing is fresh ! I like it ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. strange i was iN AKHSS too just an older batch of 2000.
    n plzz remove the word verif .."settings>comments> word veri.>disable" (just in case u forgot) :-)))

    n nice post

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels so good to hear that everything is going well. I really liked the optimism in the entire post. I hope and pray everything goes to the right path. Fingers crossed. TAKE CARE.
    P.s I'd love to hear from you more often. PLEASEEEEEE take out some time and blog more. You followers love you, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a prone to that feeling! But it keeps me on a high, better than doing nothing and getting depressed :P thanks for getting in touch through fb! hope to talk to you soon! miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could sense deep grateful breathing while you were writing that. Things seem to have slowed down for now. I'm glad you're doing well.

    -Mr. Anonymous.
    P.S: Not Sehar from m1 :)

    ReplyDelete