Sunday, August 28, 2011

I just can't help writing here!

A few days back my cousin asked me if I had quit blogging and I was like, well, I just don't get the time to post here. I have so many things going on. But in my heart I was kinda sure that I would never be writing here again. This blog seems so immature now. My previous posts about stupid things I once cared about. And things I used to make a big deal out of. I was so sure I would never update this ever again.
But I guess I was wrong.
I had nothing to do, so I decided maybe I will read through some posts I wrote here and enjoy that feeling of nostalgia. And here I am, writing another post. It's always so hard for me to let go of things. I just can't let go of things. In fact, it's not just things I can't let go off; I can't let go of people either. Even if they have been awfully rude or mean, a single apology from them would make me want to be with them. So yeah, I am like that. What can I do! :)
And my blog traffic might be very close to a BIG ZERO right now. But I guess that's okay, I am writing this one cos I really feel like it. I am writing this for the future me. So that when I randomly decide to revisit my past 10 years down the road (InshAllah) it's all right here! :)
Anyway, starting from where I left last time. I was waiting for my acceptance, scared of not getting it. Well, I got it. MashAllah! :) I got into the program of my choice and not only that I also got into an Honours program in the university. MashAllah, I am so happy. Other than that, I kinda bombed my finals as well MashAllah and am entering the university with an 84.6% average. Not too shabby, I guess.. Not too shabby! :D
It's hard to believe things are working out that well MashAllah. I guess, it's hard to measure my gratitude towards Allah. He brought me to places I never dreamt of being in. He has been kind to me and I guess, my gratitude can never measure up to His blessings.
Anyway, I guess, I don't have much to write. So Imma stop! :) If you are reading this, I am glad you gave my blog a visit. :)
Best wishes everyone! :)

5 comments:

  1. Kaibee! You are alive and well! I have been thinking about you, and am so glad you posted. Good for you for getting in, and into an honors program! That is awesome!

    As for thinking what you wrote earlier is insignificant now, keep it. And keep on writing. It is always good to have a journal to look back on. It helps you to see how far you have come, how much you have grown. Besides. I miss my Pakistani/Canadian friend. :) Good luck with finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEEP BLOGGING, Kaibee! Its healthy. :D
    Congrations and good luck for the future. I hope and pray that you do well in all phases of your life.
    You are awesome. You should know that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND WHY DONT YOU USE YOUR FACEBOOK MUCH? :( Stay connected, please. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to you. It's nice to know that you as a Pakistani are studying and making a good name of yourself and your country.
    eimaan.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete