Anyway, I just came back from an awesome party which I threw for my friends at Pizza Hut. What was the party for? Well, it was certainly not for my pre-boards exams 'cos seriously my result just wasn't worth it! Ha Ha. What actually deserved a celebration was the fact that I am one of the fifty students all around Pakistan who cleared the National Chemistry Contest and are now going to be sponsored for a free training in that subject. How is that! :D
Well, chemistry has always been my subject. I have always been a scorer in that area. Now my finals are starting form 11 th May and I seriously need to get started with the revision. Like seriously!
Other than that, I feel important to mention that I so lorve my friends. All millions of them. Everyone is just so special, I don't believe I have so many nice ones. Okay, so I don't have like this one person I am totally intimate with, I have loads. I don't shy away from talking to people and sharing my thoughts and feelings with them. I believe I have so many dimensions to my personality that just one person is not enough to understand me. I share different dimensions with different people. And that makes life a whole lot easier. I don't have hard core secrets I might shy away from telling. So with me, it's not all that complicated. Secondly, I am the kind who can easily get along with all sorts of people. I don't hold grudges for a very long time (in very rare cases I do). I easily forgive and put stuff behind me. It's hard not to like me, once you get to know me. And seriously I am not being complacent! :P
My mind is bobbling with ideas of writings these days. Stories and poems and scripts I want to write them down but I don't know where my time flies. I don't study, I don't do anything productive. I guess all I do is lie around watching TV or social networking :P (you know my friends!). Khair, There is this new Miley Cyrus song I am crazy about these days. It's 'When I look at you' from the movie 'The last song'. By the way, Liem Hesworth is so hot. I can prove it, 'cos this time my cousin is with me, who usually never supports my guy-choices!
Anyway, I am sleepy and tired. I have to go to school tomorrow. Please pray that I get to studying soon or else..
Tata! :)



... .. .
ReplyDeletecongrats on getting into the chemistry contest - and good luck on your finals :-)
ReplyDeleteKaibee, I have missed you! I actually changed the url for my blog. The old one had my last name in it, and for the safety sake of my children, I decided it would be best if I become slightly more incognito. At any rate, my new url is involuntarysmiles.blogspot.com Please come on by, no invitation needed. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I think everyone has a many faceted personality. Different people bring out different aspects.
Good job on the chemistry. That is awesome! The sciences are not my forte, so I always have to applaud those who do well. Way to go! That is such a great honor.
Now, get to studying!
hey Chica!
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE SO LIKE ME!! like i havent ever met anyone having a personality resembling wid mine soo much... i'd seriously like to talk to ya gurl! (though yew make me feel like am no more unique *sigh*)
catch me on facebook..
Cheerios!
heres my profile link:
http://www.facebook.com/UjuuPujuu?ref=profile
Chao! =D
uja.
(yeah i've posted this comment on sum oder old post ov ur's too, just copied it here in case u miss dat one out)