Tuesday, March 16, 2010

.......

I know that I haven't posted for like ages and probably most of you have already forgotten this girl, who babbles a lot and over thinks and gets disappointed over the tiniest of the things and then works her way out.

Well, jog your memories, people, 'cos seriously I am an unforgettable kinda person. I mean, somewhere in the corner of your mind, you'll always find me jumping around. Hehe! Oh gosh, it has been such a long time since I last wrote that I don't know where to begin from. Umm... Well.. Let's begin from school.

Okay, so my pre-boards are about to start. Pre-boards are the exams we have before our finals. They are like preparatory tests. My syllabus is far from being under control. Whenever I open the books, things just jump onto me, making there presence felt, screaming that they have to covered. Those screams terrify me!

I just waste a lot of time, mostly 'cos I watch a lot of T.V. In fact I snort T.V like a drug. It is so difficult to get me away from it, once I switch it on. It's almost the same with me and social networking, social networks have super-glue powers.

Apart from that my junior year is finally about to end. Thing are just making a peaceful finish, just like in those Disney fairy-tale movies when the princess finally gets together with the prince and the the words 'The End' appear in glitter.

When I look back at my year, I realize that I learned so much in junior year. I see myself as such a mature and responsible adult now, which I certainly was not when I made my way in to junior year. I have improved, I know how to handle situations, how to deal with different sorts of people, how to have fun and let go of things. I learned how to stand by my decisions, how to accept things the way they are. I feel satisfied with whoever I am and whatever Allah gave me. Cos I know, I am far better than a lot of others and no wonder, to Allah I shall always remain thankful.

I have had hard times and disappointments and turn downs; but on the contrary some really good moments came my way as well. Some hysterical ones too, I should admit, but all in all a perfect mixture that taught me all the valuable lessons one could learn in her junior year.

I have finally found a group of real nice friends and we have awful fun time together. We make fun of each other and laugh wildly at stuff. Things have finally fallen into places. There still are people who create problems, but then again, I can't make the whole freakin' world work the way I want it to. Some things should let be.

Moving from high school, today I was really missing my sophomore year and my friends in that school. I have mentioned before that after sophomore, I switched schools. I was kinda missing the chill kinda person I used to be there. Everybody's favorite, loved and cared for. In junior year, things are harsh, but life doesn't always give you lemons; sometimes you gonna deal with hazelnuts. (I really don't know why I wrote that, but it makes sense somewhere in my head!! :P)

Mr.Anonymous, I feel delighted that you actually like my blog so much that you mailed me to make me write a post. Well, here you go, a very not-so-entertaining or juicy-gossipy kinda post, but a post all the same.

I am so sorry, that I don't blog often and don't return reader's comments. Nevertheless, I am gratified that you consider my blog worthy enough to stop by and read my bakwaas (the Urdu word for 'useless babble')

Till, I-don't-know-when, bye! :)

3 comments: