So I am pleased to inform you that finally I am over with my exams and now I am as idle as a cloud. I seriously have nothing to do, I just move around aimlessly. I have absolutely nothing to do! Like nothing. I feel lazy. So anyway, I decided to update my blog, it has been so long.
Let's begin from that crap those bloody racists came up with lately: 'The draw prophet day' I mean are their bloody minds out of place. Have they no sense that provoking muslim sensations seems like such a worldly pleasure but any of their efforts can't effect even in the tinest measure the stature Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) holds. Prophet Muhammad brought revolution in this world. He taught humans things they never knew. Every human being on this freakin' planet owes to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). And even if you don't believe in the Prophet, every human being has a responsibility to respect other's religion, their virtues, their rituals.
Muslims who don't respect other religions aren't true muslims in fact, it's inhumanity. Being a muslim, I don't mind saying that. Bloody racists, if only you could understand the circle of life. The way things work, you do something to someone and then that something returns to you someday. Just like Paulo Cohelo puts it: everything is connected to other. I pray to God, that he directs all of them to the correct path and humanity.
Now that I have got these words, trapped inside me for so long, out; I believe I can proceed with the usual babble of mine. To beigin with my papers went awesome, MashAllah. I am so happy. I am seriously expecting a very good percentage, InshAllah. The chemistry paper was difficult but it went awesome for me, considering I am good at Chemistry. The only papers I have my prayers concentrated on is Urdu (the national language) gosh the paper was to darn difficult. I didn't even know the meanings of so many words and...worst of all I wrote a very stupid essay. I mean seriously after the paper I was all like: 'What was that!?!' Anyway, I hope I get fairly good marks in it. (Please God!)
Other than that I have so much planned for the vacations. I am thinking of summer job 'cos I seriouly gotta earn some bucks. I desperately need a new computer, like pronto! And I so want a new pair of Chales & Kieth shoes. And my mom won't get me those, cos I already have a closet full of shoes but what can I do. I am a shopaholic in making. I just have to have the best of the best, the trendiest of the trendiest! And I have my eyes on so many other things, my insides are longing for a major shopping trip! UGH!
Other than that I am learning piano these days. Well, just taking online lessons which brings me to this another thing I so gotta have: an accoustic guitar. I am simply craving a guitar. I want it so bad. For that I'll need money, and here you go, another reason I am desperate for a summer job.
Anyway, I have been reading this book about Afghanistan these days: 'The wasted vigil' by Nadeem Aslam and it is so disturbing. You know, it's crazy 'cos at some points I feel so isolated. I mean I just know who is wrong who is right. How did all of us end up in such a mess! Such a mess!
Last night I was talking to my younger brother, and he was complaining about how strict mom and dad can be at sometimes. He is going through that phase in his teenage where parents always seem wrong. I rationalized stuff for him. Things his prim perspectives won't catch right now but he'll get them later. I trust my mom and dad a lot, the way they brought me up. I am proud of it. And I want my brothers to be proud of it too.
Well, that's all. I hope I'll write again soon.
Tata!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Welcome back! I have missed you, friend. I am so glad the exams went well for you. Such a stressful time! And I hope you get good marks on all of them. As for a summer job... I say enjoy the time where you don't have to work. Having money to spend is nice, but having the freedom to laze around, or go out with friends is priceless. I wish I had done that when I was in school. At any rate, just make sure you have a fun summer. :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Kaibee. Very pleased to hear that the exams went well xx
ReplyDeletecongrats on finishing exams! and definitely go for the pink or blue lowlights by the way!!
ReplyDeletehey good blog.
ReplyDeleteIf u see anything against our Holy Prophet S.A.W. or Allah u should report at
complaints@pta.gov.pk
it is made for specially thses types of activities.....
and by the way dont forget to read my blog ;)