Friday, January 15, 2010

A highly fashionable post!

I was watching 'Bride Wars' today -which happens to be a very entertaining movie I must say- when it occurred to me that I should post about Anne Hathaway. I have been an Anne Hathaway fan, since 'The Princess Diaries' came out. I mean, she is absolutely brilliant! Her acting, no wonder, is really good, but above that, I love her physique and her bold features. Her smile, her eyes and the way her cheek bones give her that triangular face, absolutely dashing.





And to top it all, Anne Hathaway's style sense is certainly the thing that makes me a big fan of hers. I have followed Hathaway's journey, from 'The Princess Diaries' through 'Ella Enchanted', 'The Devil wears a Prada' and 'Get Smart' to 'Bride Wars' and each time, Hathaway managed to surprise her audience with amazing get ups [okay, I don't know about the audience, but she did surprise me!]

So here are some beautiful pictures, I searched out, with comments by me. By the end of this post, you'll understand why I like her so much!


The green coat, makes my heart skip a beat!! The gloves and the shoes give such an elegant yet chic look! Just W.O.W




The haircut looks... -wordless- soo good!




Has to be one of the most dashing dress I have ever set my eyes on. Worn by Hathaway, looks 10 times better!




I have a thing for bows and polka dots. When put together, you get this pretty red top, which sets my style senses tingling!


Another green coat, that makes my heart skip a beat!


The very cute Princess Mia. This dress, just makes me wanna be a princess. And seriously, me and princess, so don't go together!


The shoes: HOT. The outfit: HOT. Anne Hathaway: ON FIRE!


Is my love for coats too obvious? And well the boots are fabulous!


Classic white collar shirt, with a black top, fabulous necklaces and a cap. Amazing!!


What a -out of adjectives- coat!! Very chic!

You just read a highly fashionable post. I have never blogged about fashion before, but I hope my readers get, that my style sense, it ain't so bad.

Well before ending the post just a little update about me. I am running in the college elections, I have an interview this Monday probably. I hope I get selected. I am starting to really like the group of really nice friends around me who support me through everything. The competition for the elections is tough but I do hope that I win. I have a parent-teacher meeting in school tomorrow. I hope it goes well.

Have a nice weekend everyone.


5 comments:

  1. My favorite is the red polka dot top. Beautiful!

    Good luck in the elections! That would be such a great experience for you if you win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the 2nd green coat and the red one are beautiful, as is she!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's certainly very beautiful and very stylish.
    Good luck with the elections xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. she look really brilliant in all styles she carried and i watched her all movies almost. a sweet actress.

    ReplyDelete