As usual, I have loads on my mind, high school, friends, life, college, future, exams and a lot of junk. Now what I need to do is clean up the junk in my mind and focus on really important stuff. I have finally settled in my high school and by settling in I mean that now I don't give a damn about what others think about me, like I used to. I had this bunch of people in my grade who used to give me a freakin' tough time but I figured that they only give me a tough time, cos I care. When I stopped caring, things, they did stopped mattering! And above all I have the most wonderful group of friends around me, so high school is really not a pain anymore. :) We have such a good time together, that I hardly get time to think about what others are doing!
Anyway, we have a science fair coming up in February and I have been working for that these days. Yesterday, I went over at my friend's place to work for the project and there was this another guy from our class who came too. He happens to be in our project group. So he came and we worked together and talked loads. It was fun, except for this point that the guy was being awfully weird and filmy and melodramatic. I mean, he was talking in lines from the films. It was soo stupid! So stupid! It felt weird!
I would also like to thank all those readers who read my 50th post and shared my excitement with me. -yeah I do get excited about small stuff-
I would like to express my utmost gratitude to Ayak, for posting about me on her blog and giving me a blog award! :) I would like to thank Galikea, Mel and Amy Grohndahl for being such regular readers and leaving wonderful comments.
So there were two readers who commented last time and I was not able to return there comments. And there is this thing that I am really intrigued about people who comment on my posts and I always visit there blogs in return. One of these people was Hassan, I tried visiting his blog, but I couldn't because I was not allowed to access it. So if you are reading this post Hassan, I would really love to visit your blog sometime!
The other person was Anonymous. He/she didn't even mention his/her name, but he/she asked me if I use any sort of IM or something, well, if he/she is reading this, add me up on Facebook, I have the badge posted on the side bar of my blog!
Anyway, I have a major test coming up and I have to study a lot for it, I have to work for my project and I have to work for my final exams. I have school tomorrow and it's ten.
For those who found the post boring, I'll try to post something better next time. :)



Mr Anonymous, quit facebook a long time agO !
ReplyDeleteIts good that things are going better for you in school now! My hubby is always telling me about the art of not caring what others think... its a difficult art to master, I know! good luck with your science fair and thanks for the shout out. I love having a friend in Pakistan.
ReplyDeleteHello Kaibee! I commented back to you in my comment box but I'm visiting you too. Glad you're having a good time with high school now. That's great news. All the best with the science fair. What project are you going to do for it?
ReplyDeletegood luck with the science fair-i'm sure you will do great!
ReplyDeleteYour post is never boring. Please blog more often.
ReplyDeleteI would really love if you visit my blog but I dont have one. I am too lazy to blog. dont have enough patience.